Full Stack Developer
TeamTelefoon is an innovative communication app developer located in the center of Rotterdam.
Currently, we primarily serve and aim on the home healthcare market. Nurses use our cloud based software solution to organize their reachability and they cooperate as a team during multiple shifts, mostly seven days a week. TeamTelefoon improves communication to the team for clients, doctors and specialists.
Due to expansion of the team we are looking for a Full Stack Developer. As a Full Stack Developer you will work in an agile environment in our small, growing team of developers. Your focus will lie in the design and development of our application both at the frontend as the backend. You add features, solve bugs, help to work out new designs and support us in keeping the software stack operational.
Our stand-ups are efficient and informal, and we also know where to find each other at other moments. And although we all work from home most of the time, we regularly schedule moments to catch up online.
What do you bring?
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science or other related field
- You have good knowledge of English
- You have good communication skills
- You are a self-starter that can work independently but also as a part of a team
- You preferably have experience in Agile Development and Git
- You have affinity with machine learning and knowledge of the principles of self-organization works to your advantage
What do you get?
- You will work in a fun and creative working environment at a growing company with good prospects
- You will receive an attractive work package and a market conforming salary
- You will have a contribution to your pension savings
- You will work from home most of the time with occasional work from our office in Rotterdam
Not much experience as a full stack developer? We would also like to receive your application to see what the possibilities we have.
Want to apply?
You can send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.