Vacancy Java Developer
Looking for a new, exciting job as software developer in the vibrant city of Rotterdam? Our job position might be something for you!
Who are we?
TeamTelefoon is an innovative communication app developer located in the vibrant city Rotterdam in The Netherlands.
Currently, we primarily serve and aim on the home healthcare market. Nurses use our cloud based software solution to organize their reachability and they cooperate as a team during multiple shifts, mostly seven days a week. TeamTelefoon improves communication to the team for clients, doctors and specialists.
We are working on the next iteration of our product with cutting edge technologies, like Firebase and React-Native and but we’re also extending our Java-based-product to integrate it with products of other suppliers.
We are looking for a Java Developer. As Java Developer you will work in an agile environment in our small, growing team of developers. Your focus will lie in the design and development of our application both at the frontend as the backend. You add features, solve bugs, help to work out new designs and support us in keeping the software stack operational.
Skills and qualifications
- proficient both in written and spoken English
strong communication skills
- bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related field
- self-starter with initiative to accomplish tasks as an individual, but also enjoys working as a team on tasks
- experience in Agile Development and Git works to your advantage
- flexible and willing to move to the Netherlands
- affinity with machine learning and knowledge of the principles of self-organization works to your advantage
- a fun and creative working environment at a growing company with good prospects
- an attractive work package and a market conforming salary
- a contribution to your pension savings
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to recruitment@ teamtelefoon.nl
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld